Le Cercle :: Joomla Extension For Facebook Connect
 Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Joomla Extension For Facebook Connect ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> WvWvW (Public) -> Taverne du Quaggan moustachu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
esburkafl

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Joomla Extension For Facebook Connect Répondre en citant

Joomla Extension For Facebook Connect
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Posted on 29 May 2014 Nothing would have been better than this. Joomla! on Twitter Joomla! on Facebook Joomla! on Google+ Joomla! on YouTube Joomla! on LinkedIn Joomla! on Pinterest Joomla! on Instagram Joomla! on GitHub Home About Community Forum Extensions Resources Docs Developer Shop Accessibility Statement Privacy Policy Sponsor Joomla! with $5 Help Translate Report an Issue Log in 2005 - 2018 Open Source Matters, Inc. Works with all extensions! Auto Posting Automatically post new Joomla or K2 items, JomSocial Events and more to Facebook Pages, Facebook Groups, Facebook Personal Profiles, LinkedIn Company Page or Twitter streams. Posted on 11 August 2012 Friends, i highly recommend this great app, simple and very comfortable to use facebook registration integrated with native joomla users, and facebook login. I did not understand your point. Support The support is provided by people who really know what they are doing. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Check this module: shareimprove this answer answered May 12 '11 at 19:44 Gresign 212 add a comment up vote 0 down vote I have done a couple integrations with a few different pieces of software, and the best one I have found thus far is JFBConnect It is easy to use, and they have a great support team if you have questions. It is that good. Could not get Email address, make sure you are using valid email address at Facebook or have granted the email permission! Any assistance would be really appreciated. This plugin also adds the power of Open Graph Actions, which let you automatically post to a user's Facebook Timeline when they read, vote or otherwise interact with an article. February 3, 2016 at 5:52 amHello, my user receive this message when trying to register:: Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /home/xxxx/publichtml/xxxxx/components/comfbconnct/controller.php on line 321 what can be the reason ? Thank you Reply February 4, 2016 at 11:48 pmi delete the line from the file controller.php and now there is no error message. .. For Joomla 2.5.x and Joomla 3.1+. Fully compatible with our JFBConnect, Facebook integration extesnion, to allow logins from the 2 most popular social networks. Includes: Almost 20 Facebook widgets, including Facebook Likes, Facebook Shares, Facebook Comments, Facebook Friends and Facebook Page Plugin. is this component still working ? it looks like it connects to facebook but the error above comes up and you thin kyou are connected to joomla but you are not ! Brent Peterson March 23, 2013 at 4:23 pmI was able to fix the problem. Also can i just show the name instead of big picture? I would like to donate for your work once this is resolved. Get this Favourite Report Share Share Tweet Full description Reviews (30) Features * PHP 5.4 or greater is required. Please mention any bug report in comment below (also include your PHP version, Joomla Version). In IE the popup goes blank and the status bar cycles between my url: and the Facebook OAUTH url continuously. But then I got to this one and it was unbelievable. Thanks in advance. Posted on 11 July 2012 This extension is superb! It is user friendly and creating account + setting avatar in kunena is exactly 3 clicks away from your users! It's almost perfect and the best part it's free! Good job! Stunning extension! Marc Klingen (2). .. What happens to my old connected users after update?. 6 7 8 9 10 SCLogin Enhanced Login Free Site Access SourceCoast Extensions 3 Score: 100 55 reviews SCLogin is a free and fully supported enhanced login module for Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.x. Some are easier than others to work out Support You can't get better support,the only other extension with support as good is jreviews. Joomla! Extensions Directory Download Demo . Is this possible due to auth 2.3 update? Reply annette February 23, 2015 at 2:06 amhi i have this installed and it logs in and hen does the redirect but in kunena forum it doe snot show it has logged in until you go to another page has any encountered this also happens on the normal login page ect Reply Johan February 13, 2015 at 3:08 amhi very nice script im using it on 1 of my joomla websites. There is a good introduction video though. For more information, see: c m p Sendy Free Mailing & Newsletter bridges SourceCoast Extensions 3 Score: 82 3 reviews Joomla integration with the Sendy Newsletter software 5a02188284
cara cepat dapat like status facebook-berry blogfacebook chatting app for mobilefacebook id crackerfacebook alle bilder sehen hackfacebook chat bar algorithmfacebook dog text artfacebook like us pdfall secret facebook chat smileysget facebook likes trickfacebook mobile with chat for android

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> WvWvW (Public) -> Taverne du Quaggan moustachu Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006